Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NON-TYP Update (card pull)

The H-1 measurement on that right antler is amazing! Can't wait to see how this story unfolds! :way:

If hes in a safe area I would let him walk this year, pick up the sheds and see what he does next year. I'll give you some doe meat if you let him walk.

Yea, he's in a safe area as far as I know (not public ground and I'm the only one with permission). I have a REALLY nice 10 on my "hit" list I'd like to take this year if I get the chance who I've been watching for a few years now. So I don't know what I'll do. My guess is, if he walks by, buck fever will set in and I'd drop him and have to wait until next year for the 10. Being pretty new at this whole deer hunting thing, I don't think I'll be able to keep myself composed and let one like that walk by. It is unique. And I don't have a bow yet so I'm hunting early muzzleloader which means I've got 2 week ends. And the 'ol saying, never pass a buck on the first day you'd be happy with on the last day. We will see what happens.

The Latest....

picture.php

picture.php

very impressive deer, I'd love to smack a big non typ like that. Like everyone else said that brow is very very impressive to bad he didn't have other G's to go with it. Regardless though he'd be top of my list.

Top Bottom