Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nov 10th buck

ARbowhtr

Due to the birth of my third son a little over a month ago , I was unable to take my yearly week off to bow hunt the Midwest. My two oldest sons Trevor 4 and Trenton 2 wanted to hunt with daddy, so we made the hour drive to my parents farm for the AR gun opener. We have been getting pics of two 130 class bucks that I was hoping would show up, but the morning went with out seeing a deer. About 11:00 we decided to check the game cam tosee what had been going on in the last week. There was a new buck showing up on it checking some scrapes, but mostly at night. We got back in our stand at about 3:30 for the afternoon hunt With the hot temps the deer movement was very slow, 0 deer until right at dark. We saw a big bodied deer at the scrape about 100 yds away We could tell it was the big deer from the pics, so I made sure everyone had there ears covered, and mad it count. The deer is my largest AR deer ever and with my two boys even made it better. He scores right at 146 and some change. Not a giant by Iowa standerds, but a really good one around here.

If someone would pm me there e- mail I would love them to post the pics for me

Thanks

Here ya go man...congrats!
deer1.jpg

deer2.jpg

deer3.jpg

deer4.jpg

deer5.jpg

:way:nice big buck, and nice little bucks, congrats on the 3rd. hunting with your kids is priceless

Top Bottom