Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November 8th bow buck

Buckhunter

Just wanted to post a couple pic's of my bow buck from this year.I have not posted very much on here lately but communicated with Rudd the other day and told him I would post a couple of pic's of my buck.
I got him on the morning of Nov.8th on state ground.I'm pretty sure he was cruising for does in the thicket I was in.He came from the west of me and when he got to the top of the flat he worked a scrape and came right at me from about a 100yds away.He kept coming straight at me,finally at about 15yd's he turned to my left and I was ready to let'er go.He took off back were he came from and of course went down the huge ravine he came out of.Fortunately my bow hunting bud was there hunting the same area and without his help I'm sure I would have never gotten him out of there!Thank's Andy.
Anyway he's a solid 8 point and almost perfect from side to side.I have not had him scored and probably won't as the memory of the hunt is way more important to me then scores,just my opinion on this great sport of bowhunting.
Congrat's to everyone who has taken one of these great creature's we all obsess over and hang in there to everyone who is still waiting for it to happen.There's alot of great hunting still to come.The MAC DADDY"S will be looking for those last few babe's out there and will be on the move.

iowawhitetail1.jpg

iowawhitetail2.jpg

Not sure what I'm doing wrong,I can see them.I put them in the gallery under deer heading.If anyone can get them attatched to the thread go ahead and attatch them.Thank's

Nice buck Roy maybe you can give Rudd some pointers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom