Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November Pics!

G

Tim Brown 12 point-160 6/8"-11-07-01

Good Shooting Tim!

uploadedtim%20brown.jpg

Jesse Smith - Non-Typical 16 pointer-202 5/8"-230 pounds-1st
bowkill!

Way to go,Jesse!

uploadedjesse%20smith2.jpg

iowawhitetail.com

"My bowhunting partner took this buck today on the ground at 6 yard's! He had been watching deer in an area for the last few day's but there were no tree's to get up so he got behind a couple of tree's and 5 minute's later this guy walked right in,It was about 2:30 in the afternoon when he shot him. My buddy's name is Andy Newcomb and if anybody deserve's a buck like this it's Andy.He work's very hard at wildlife conservation and has given back much more than he could ever take."

"Thank's for posting picture's and I wanted to say thank you for the greatest whitetail sight out there bar none."

uploadedAndy1.jpg

Tony, can you post the 11-18-01 to the topic Unbelievable since I could'nt figure out how to do it? Thanks Tom Alford.

I took this northwest Iowa buck at 8 yards on the morning of November 9.

D. Corth

uploadediowa-wt1.jpg

Wayne Winchell Buck

Congrats!

uploadedWayneWinchell.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 11-27-2001).]

It looks like "Swanny" tagged a nice Iowa Whitetail in November.

Congrats and thanks for all your contributions to the site!

uploadedswanny2.jpg

Wayne, your deer is full of character. I was wondering what part of the state you took him. I was talking to a friend the other night who said he had seen on video a deer very similiar to yours taken with a bow. just wondering if it was yours.
uploadedWayneWinchell.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 11-27-2001).][/B][/QUOTE]

Ghostwoods, I can answer for Wayne that he did infact harvest this deer on video. It was probably the same one your friend saw. The video shows the deer coming in within 12 yards . . . Wayne decides to pass him up. The the buck proceeds to destroy the decoy. Once the buck left the field they set the decoy back up and within 10 minutes the buck came back with the enticement of a few grunt calls. This time Wayne elects to shoot the deer with encouragement from the individual videoing. The picture tells the rest of the story.

Are old buddy "BW" had a great November.

Way to go man!

uploadedBW2001B.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 12-02-2001).]

Top Bottom