Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Now What?

Looks like my '06 Bow season started and ended early.

It all started this morning with a little spike coming by the tree at about 10 minutes till 7. After watching him for a while and hoping for some does to come by I noticed some movement coming through the timber about 60 yards in front of me. Seeing that it was indeed two bucks, one of which was a possible shooter, I got ready.
As the lead buck came in to full view I took one look at him and thought now or never. I stopped him at 25 yds and let a Jakhammer do the talking from there on out.(Man them things are messy!)
I called my wife, who was also hunting the same farm and told her to meet me at the truck for we had work to do. An easy blood trail of about 70 yds and we found him.
Now I guess it is time to hammer some does
grin.gif

54372006_bow_kill_aaron-med.jpg

5437Aaron_2006_bow_kill-med.jpg

Wow, that was quick! I had an eight point at 10 yards at 7 am this morning as well. He was not a shooter though. Great job and good luck with the does.

[ QUOTE ]
Same deer in your avatar?

Good shooting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right Pharmer. If it's not ...
shocked.gif

That thing looks pretty big in the body. I'll bet as nice as the rack looks it is even bigger than the picture makes it look, because of that ginormous body. Sweet buck

Top Bottom