Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OF cam thread

Outdoor Fanatics

PMA Member
I checked a camera today that I had put out a week ago along the edge of my food plot at a mineral site. There's three bucks I'm questioning the age on, I wouldn't shoot them but I'd like to know incase there mature and I want a buddy to shoot them.

Buck #1

Buck #2

Buck #3

This last one is a buck that I'm going after this year.

The third buck down could be a stud next year and giant in 2. IMO. Bladed brow could be a tuff pass- would be off the list this year but crazy good potential with those 2.

That last one would be hard to pass with the mass and brows. The first couple look in the 120-130 range and I'd guess they're 3 yr olds. Not too sure about the last one he could be 4.

The last one is definitely a sweet deer would not be afraid to harvest him this year though,he looks plenty mature to me.Just depends on your own opinion.

Not quite sure on this but I have a match set to an 8 point that had 9 inch brows last year and a 9 point that had about 8 and 11 inch brows that I videoed during November. I have a feeling he's one of those 2 deer.

Top Bottom