Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off-Season targets

BJohnson

Based on my most recent cam pull, I need to get some seat time with the .222 Model 700 in my hands. I have a stand in the treeline in the background as well as a box blind about 250-300 yards to the R of this image.

IM001093_zps3af8d8c0.jpg

Multiple images of a pack of three during the past three weeks - many during daylight hours.

Good lookin mutts right there. Cool pic, now Kill em all :way: 35- 40 dollars a cape skinned and stretched. Thats over a hundred bucks standing there :grin:

Great pic Brent! I'd say a little eradication is in order there before the spring fawns start dropping! :way:

I kind of wish we had an issue with yote's this year Brent for some off season shooting, I would like to have a few full body mount's,
But instead , and very sorry to say, these are darn dog's are on our major hit list right now, Animal control told us to shot them as we have tried hard to work with the pet owner's to keep them off our property,
IMAG0185.jpg

Barb, that sucks. I would have a hard time pullin a trigger on a dog after owning my lab for three years now. Stupid people (dog owners - that is in this case).

Trust me Brent , shooting a dog is the last thing I want to do, but they are running our deer and one of the buck's I pasted this season, they ran straight to a gun hunter, I have encountered these dog's a few times while out walking , and they are not friendly,when encountered in the wood's, the little black pup's are, , what is sad is our idoit lazy sheriff's department and animal control should be the ones fixing this issue , not us!!!!!

I have no problem at all shooting free ranging dogs. When I call coyotes………..fur is fur. ;)

dead+dog.png

Top Bottom