Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, Morell Mushroom License

I heard the DNR has canceled that limited draw slit tongue season and are going to trap them instead. They are planning on trading them to the Missouri DNR for a bunch of "singled toothed bar skinks". The Iowa DNR thinks they need to be reestablished in some areas.

Don't forget to send in now for your special parks and in city tags. they are goin fast and only giving away a few. and I guess you only get one sack per person in these special areas too...kinda pisses me off but its the law...

I also heard that along with the mushroom license you will have to purchase and carry with you at all times tags for each mushroom. Tags are to be put on each mushroom before picking it and will need to have the harvest date and county wrote on it so that they can better control the more denser populated areas. Could make for some slow picking for when you walk into "THE PATCH"
grin.gif

MUSHROOM HUNTING GROUND FOR SALE!!!!! I have the best 30'x 30' feet of hunting ground in the state. I'll will be taking seal bids up to Feb.1st. Send all sealed bids to Antler Acres..

When is the Morell Mushroom Unlimited baquet. I heard there are going to be some great prizes. Frying pans, fanny packs, and more. Maybe somebody could donate a print.

I heard the poison ivy drug makers were lobbying for this bill too, but the IBA got involved because somebody told them it might affect the price of tea in China.

[ QUOTE ]
Quality Morell Managment Asso. so we can all pick big old mushrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

398IMG_0113.JPG

<font color="green">Bring on the Morels, I am ready.</font>
beerchug.gif

It's my understanding that the new mushroom license is due to the fact that when they took aerial surveys they didn't see any mushrooms.

great, joke it up........fools. how long do you think it will be before some idiotic legislator sees this, then thinks it will actually work?

here goes another great american pastime down the crapper, thanks to our government and big $$$$$$$$$

I've also heard that beginning in 2007 you will be required to purchase a Federal Morrel Stamp. The government is taking artwork submissions from artists nationwide for the 1st Annual Morrel Stamp.
grin.gif

iowawhitetail.com presents Real Men of Genius...

We salute you Mr. Morell Mushroom Hunting License guy... while others over harvest you promote QMM and look for new ways to fund your fungus... We salute you!
evil.gif

Top Bottom