Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Deer Nut

PMA Member
I'm getting the TC out Thursday and Friday! It's been a month since i've hunted so i've got some SERIOUS cabin fever going on! I'm hoping late muzzleloader season will bring along a buck to beat my bowkill this year. I know of two dandys that are very welcome to hang in my trophy room!:D

Good luck to all the late muzzleoader hunters! And those still carrying a bow tag like my wife is!

Good luck! I am going to get headed towards a spot for this evening here in about an hour. I am feeling the same way, the last couple weeks of no hunting during shotgun season has me antsy to get back out!

It's colder than you know what... Supposedly -29 windchill and stepping outside I don't think they're wrong this time!! I'm going to try and make it a couple hrs. Heading out in 15 minutes..

I'm waiting til the deer arrive in my backyard before i go out should be arriving in about 1.5 hours.. Then the stalk begins with the bow

Can say I was already at full draw tonight. Was waiting for the doe to turn a bit more and my parents pulled in the driveway and took off. I see good potential this late split

Lookin to get out on Thursday for a few hours but for sure after the 1st. Headed to a little honey hole in SW Iowa! Gotta let the muzzy eat;)

I made it from sun up to 2pm before I called it quits today. Getting to the box blind I seen maybe 50 head. Biggest in the group was maybe low 40's. Once in blind they came back around about 30 mins later. Seen 2 yotes that I'd a loved to squeeze the trigger on. The best part of the day was watching a family of bobcats which is a 1st for me for 1 1/2 hrs play around their den. The cubs were a riot! Watched them sneak up on snow birds trying to sharpen their hunting skills.

Top Bottom