Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OH YEAH

Oh boy, less than ten minutes to go.

Mathews actually has a clock on their web page counting down the time.

The 'Bonker

I hope their new bows are better than their web site. It crashed at 0600 and isn't back up yet.

The 'Bonker

All that for a bow that is 2 inches longer 1/2 inch less in brace heighth a few ounces lighter and 5 fps faster than the switchback XT with a MSRP of 850. Oh yeah something about slimmer limbs and some sorta pivot gimmic.

Ho Hum.

The 'Bonker

Damn...

I just jumped on the website to see if there was something I needed.

Dont see much special about the new "Drenalin". Looks like Im still going to debate my Outback VS Switchback.

Dean

Bonker.... just like a kid waiting in line for a playstation 3
shocked.gif

Yea, not much new innovation. From talking with other guys on other forums, it looks like a lot of guys are going to hold onto their old mathews; especially switchback xt guys. Did you see the suggested retail? $850!!!
I am not impressed and can't wait for my new Hoyt Vectrix to arrive in a week. Lot's of new innovation from the Trykon to the Vectrix and my old Trykon was one hell of a bow. I just sold it to make way for the Vectrix.

Wow, you guys need to shoot the new drenaline...it is the smoothest shooting bow...smoothest draw...SMOOTHEST...
I have shot all the new bows...and nothing else..
I got the XT, and I WILL have the drenaline..

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, not much new innovation. From talking with other guys on other forums, it looks like a lot of guys are going to hold onto their old mathews; especially switchback xt guys. Did you see the suggested retail? $850!!!
I am not impressed and can't wait for my new Hoyt Vectrix to arrive in a week. Lot's of new innovation from the Trykon to the Vectrix and my old Trykon was one hell of a bow. I just sold it to make way for the Vectrix.

[/ QUOTE ]
I shot the vectrix yesterday and WOW1The sight wasn't even dead on and I Still hit awesome groups.I have had the Outback and have a switchback but I think I am definitely going to latch on to a vectrix.Smooth,Quiet and very Forgiving.It is awesome.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom