Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ohio strikes again, (Different Buck)

Tomo, Your thinking of the other deer, this is a different one from before. There are apparently 2 out a Ohio, the one from the other day and then this one. Apparently this ones not a Xbow

confused.gif
loooks like the same deer to me.

Botton of the page.....

[ QUOTE ]
MORE BREAKING OHIO NEWS: Wed.October 4, 2006, 5:51

Beatty_3 I just heard from a very reliable source that an incredible 304" non-typical was just killed by a Buckeye bowhunter! It was supposedly measured this morning by an Ohio DNR official. Sources tell me the monster will challenge the famous "Beatty Buck." That incredible 39-pointer (photo left) was shot in Greene County, Ohio, in the fall of 2000. With a rack score of 304 6/8, the Beatty Buck stands as the world's #1 non-typical whitetail ever killed by a bowhunter.

Has that record just been broken? Is it a different one from the buck pictured above? Stay tuned at the ZONE for updates. Anybody hear anything or see a photo of this thing let me know asap!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to get too excited until the story of the 2nd buck is verified, remember, my buddy Hanback has been known to post things like bigfoot sightings on his blog!

Top Bottom