Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oklahoma Youth Monster....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
A freind emailed me these pictures of a Monster killed by a youth in Oklahoma!!! A great buck to say the least...

The email had the following information....

Oklahoma Giant taken by 9 year old Hunter named Baler.
This buck was taken this past Saturday morning with a muzzleloader. It has 40 points and scores around 220 B&C (unofficially). The wire around it's horns is from a hot wire
to keep it out of the garden, which didn't work. I was told
Bass Pro and Cabela's are already trying to bid for it.

This is only the second buck that Baler has ever taken.
His other buck was a 12' eight point. The only problem that Baler has now is there is no where to go but down. What a monster buck!.

40PT-Buck-2.JPG

40PT-Buck-1.JPG

Saw this on another forum. If that doesn't make you grin, you aren't quite right. What a huge rack on a little Okie deer. I'll bet that 220 is a net score too!! Congrats to the little guy for sure...

That is awesome. Love those little trigger pullers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Congrats to that kid!!

Congrats little buddy I cant wait for my own son to pull the trigger or let the arrow fly on a giant like that someday...I bet you made your parents proud....

Very nice buck for a very young guy. Why is it that every over 200" buck that you hear about, someone always says that Bass Pro and Cabelas is offering money?

I've delt with buyers from both, and they really don't work that way.....at least not that fast.

Didn't know they grew em that big down south! I lived in TX for two years and It was jaw dropping to see anything with any kind of mass! Awesome buck...

Top Bottom