Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One for Dad - pics and story added

OOh boy, that's a doozy!!!

Love the cape on him too. Congrats Matt, I'm sure you'll always feel something special when you look at him. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats muddy on a great buck!! Srry to hear about your dad but being able to take that buck with your dads bow was a blessing for you im sure.

Congrats on a great buck and sharing the great story. My Dad too is gone and each time I'm in a tree I think about him!!

Great buck, story and tribute to your father! I got goose bumps reading your post, lost my father 8 years ago and often think of the 1st time he took me deer hunting in 1967. Great memories will always stick with and guide all of us who lost a father and mentor.

Great one Matt!

You mentioned you passed 150's and a 160. Something I don't think I have the willpower to do. What would something like the one you got score. (you don't have to answer if you don't want, it's not all about the score, I'm just curious)

Great one Matt!

You mentioned you passed 150's and a 160. Something I don't think I have the willpower to do. What would something like the one you got score. (you don't have to answer if you don't want, it's not all about the score, I'm just curious)

That was on a specific farm after a specific giant where I passed 3 deer bigger than this one. This deer is about 150 and shot half a state away from where the big boy lived.

Great story!! Whether or not people believe in those kind of things, I do believe those Eagles were a sign. Congrats on a hunt you will never forget! Btw- I wouldn't be able to pass on a 150 cause I haven't seen one! 120s are starting to look good. :)

Top Bottom