Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One heck of a time last weekend

DOUBLE LUNG

Well, the guys and I went out and put the hurt on some yotes this past weekend. With the fresh snow on the ground it sure was a good time. We ended up with 11 total. The picture is missing one. Oh yeah we also came across a badger.
Picture124.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOUBLE LUNG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, the guys and I went out and put the hurt on some yotes this past weekend. </div></div>

Yes you did! Look like some clean ones as far as yotes go.

It is kinda funny because this tree is pretty famous in town when the snow flies. People drive by on monday to see how we did on the weekend. So usually on thurday we will take all the yotes down and start over for the next weekend. People get a kick out of it. I guess you could call this a Hunter's Windchime.

thats awesome!!

looks like you got a few healthy dogs as well!

nice work!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whitetail_hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats. How much are the furs going for? </div></div>

Not sure what coyotes are going for but me and a buddy sold a month worth of coons we had been trapping and We got 8 bucks out of the small ones and 13 out of the big ones.Cant beat that for just having fun with a hobby. Kickapoo buys them. He said he only gives 2 Dollars for a deer hide. Thought that was interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call em'?</div></div>

I was wondering the same or were you doing drives. Either way great job.

Now that's what I'm talkin about right there....hell yeah. Bet that was a blast. We could use a few shoots like that were I live to get rid of some of those fawn killing bastards.

When the snow is on the ground we do alot of drives or look for them laying in a field. Been trying to do more calling, but when you have a group of guys that all want to go, the calling gets put on hold.

Top Bottom