Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One in a million shot

I let the crossbow do it job ban at 52 yards ! it scared the crap out of me and the deer but I seen the lumenok hit it mark the arrow went through the rib from the right side of the deer and it came out the left side and hit her in the head and stoped just in front of her eyes the broadhead montec g5 125 gr. i put a full length arrow through the deer to show the actual flight path of the Cross bow bolt
IMG_0867.jpg

here some pic of pic of the doe the way we found her in the field
IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

Makes it hard for them to run away when they can't point their head forward.. Did she try to run at all or did that drop her?

Couple question that I gotta ask. Why is the first pic the arrow still thru the body cavity and have white blazers and the second two pics the arrow has red 4 inch fletchings and not thru the deer, just the nose? Put the arrow back thru the body to show how it impacted? That is a crazy shot, and at 52 yards with a crossbow none the less. Congrats

Couple question that I gotta ask. Why is the first pic the arrow still thru the body cavity and have white blazers and the second two pics the arrow has red 4 inch fletchings and not thru the deer, just the nose? Put the arrow back thru the body to show how it impacted? That is a crazy shot, and at 52 yards with a crossbow none the less. Congrats

yes, the last sentence of his paragraph explaining the shot and deer said he put the arrow in the first picture to show what flight the arrow took.

Makes it hard for them to run away when they can't point their head forward.. Did she try to run at all or did that drop her?

I stopped her broadside then I shot and she moved to the left with her head going down and to the left. I hit her just back of the right lung and hit her left lung then the arrow then hit her head. We had a hard time following the blood trail. The Blood was 2 and 3 feet to the left and right of the travel of the deer she had to be trying to shake the arrow out of her head running fast for 600 yards.

Top Bottom