Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One more after thanksgiving-MONSTER 8....

nicerack

Dream season for this guy. You might remember the wide 9 (thanksgiving bruiser post) he harvested in November:
15972005_0225er0042_1_2_-med.jpg

15972005_0225er0037_1_2_.JPG

Grossed nearly 170" with a mid 160's net as an 8 point. The buck is really bladed on the beams which is hard to see in the pics. His h4's are nearly 5".

That thing is awesome!! How much more symmetrical could a guy ask for!! I can't believe how wide and tall it is. Congrats.

Is that the same big 8 you posted in a trail cam picture earlier this year...the one that looked to be a double exposure...it was on here somewhere but I can't find it now for some reason. Great buck

This it? the one on the far right?
1597double_vision-med.jpg

No where near there Ryan. Over 100 miles away. Besides if you blow that up, that deer is a ten with junk.

Great buck!! Beams remind me of one I shot a few years ago, only this one is over 10" bigger, what a doozy!!!

That is one AWESOME buck!!! I love those big eights ... to me that's one of the most impressive rack configurations there is!!
-Longspurs-

Top Bottom