Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One more question

capttrae

Ok y'all my hunt starts next Saturday opening day of the 2nd shotgun season. Do y'all think I ort to get a snow camo overall for my heater body suit? Any opinions will be appreciated

They do make them in full on blaze orange or you can buy a blaze orange overlay for them and have camo underneath.

wake up in the mornin........crrracka coldd one.....put' a big' o dip in'...............hahahaha sorry couldn't resist.

im a redneck but you are cluless bud! snocamo gots no buisness bein in iowa for any reason! wear yer regular sh^$ with an orange vest,damn!

zvholk said:
first season guys are going to need a blaze orange tank top

I got my fuzzy blaze orange thong packed for the weekend. Should be good to go. At least nobody I am hunting with can use the excuse they got cold so they couldnt hunt all day.

U sure you even need a blaze orange thong mikey...im betting that ginger your packin is pry gunna be bright enough for the world to see buddy :grin:

I got my fuzzy blaze orange thong packed for the weekend. Should be good to go. At least nobody I am hunting with can use the excuse they got cold so they couldnt hunt all day.

that would go great with my blaze orange sports braw!!! i got it at walmart;) i wont need it until 2nd season opener, u can borrow it if youd like lol

Top Bottom