Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One successful first opening day!

Mr. Deeds

Well, Wednesday morning I got into the stand at about 5 A.M just because I was that damn eager to go bow hunting for the first time. 3 1/2 hours passed by and I had filled my first anterless tag and first deer I've ever shot with a bow. Went back home and slept half the day away lol. My friend woke me up and talked me into going out to another stand. So we got settled in about 5 and shortly after 7 what seemed to be the biggest buck I've ever seemed walked out in front of my stand at about 25 yards, after taking about 5 deep breaths trying to calm myself from the adrenaline rush i put rush I put an arrow in my first ever bow hunting buck. Pretty safe to say im now addicted!
Buck2014.jpg

Haha probably spend some time on some other properties practicing on some does. Still got other seasons ahead!

Can anyone tell me how old? Guys I was with guessed 4-4.5 based off how thick his neck was and how long his nose was. Also had 1 1/2 inches of backfat on the backstraps!! Gonna be a cold winter lol

Top Bottom