Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OOOOOHHHH

They're starting to cruise. I've seen this buck twice..3/4 of a mile from where he came to this field edge scrape. Not sure when it's time to get aggressive..maybe rattling or something, I need a damn decoy.

With the game of tag you've been playing with those bucks lately, I think I'd be hitting the horns at least a little when you head out next week. If you can get in there without busting them that is.

That's an awesome buck....spend the extra shipping and get yourself a decoy....I'm betting it'd be worth it.

Anyone know how to lighten pics up..I'd like a better look at this side view.
ji_013.jpg

OH BABY! Thats a good one Sask! I'm sooooo glad you broke down and got a camera! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I may be wrong...but I like these for his. Shorter 2's than 3's. Last yr his right side was a 6pt with a split brow (skidooer found it), better left g4 than right g4. Sheds were found within 1/4 mile of the pics. Could be wrong...but I'm suspicious.
1122bigset-med.jpg

Man Sask, you find some hog sheds up there.

If that is him, it'd be one heck of a buck to take with a bow....or smokepole!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anyone know how to lighten pics up..I'd like a better look at this side view. </div></div>

Let the air out him, then you'll have plenty of time to look at him.

Top Bottom