Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Open discussion, your input's appreciated

We used to spear fish together, I am a reg. member of the spearboard also, so I still have to put up with his BS.

you can obviously get away with alot more on than site.

Any one here who is saying bring him back NEEDS to read that whole thing on spearfish board. After reading that I want to commend our moderators here for never allowing that kind of thing to go on. Two or three of those guys need to see a shrink and maybe get neutered, just to help their attitude. Once again Thank You Moderators.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowmaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any one here who is saying bring him back NEEDS to read that whole thing on spearfish board. After reading that I want to commend our moderators here for never allowing that kind of thing to go on. Two or three of those guys need to see a shrink and maybe get neutered, just to help their attitude. Once again Thank You Moderators. </div></div>

Agree 100% /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

This is maybe the most informative post in a long time............I hope you detect the sarcasm.

I am glad most of us have been around this site to realize what is valuable and what is not. Its Iowawhitetail.com It's been awesome since day one. Before the almighty t-250. Wipe your tears.

Blurman and Butternut...the usual suspects...GO FIGURE. Someone hiding under a different username to put their two cents in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> On another note, if you all want to no the stuff that gets you kicked off this site check this link to another site and read the childish ignorant comments </div></div>

Read what you wrote Antlerfreak...Unreal the things you do to poke crap at someone. How does what someone on another board have crap to do with what get's them booted here? He never said anything like that here...NO ONE DOES!!! Thank goodness this board doesn't tolerate that childish stuff, but somehow they tolerate you? You're the pot calling the kettle black if you want my dos pesos. We get it, you don't like T, put it to rest. My guess is that Ryan didn't email the guy those pictures of him, so you probably had something to do with what went on over there at SPEARO-land.

All three of you made my points on the whole matter perfectly clear. One-hit wonders (hiding) to spread dirt on others and guy who continually pushed T's buttons on every thread he posted.

He's not even here and it still continues.

WHOSE GOT THE NEXT DIRT on 250?

BACK TO WHITETAILS. I've seen some good grouping in food sources close to dark. Watched about a dozen bucks last night that were still packing. Once that field looks like all slicks, I'm going to take a walk.

Happy sheddin, spring plottin, and ice fishin.

TurtL, I didnt start this thread, you did, I believe you asked what got him booted? I simply gave my reply and an example of what got him booted. And yes that is the kind of stuff he did to get booted here, not once but twice.

for all the guys that get a kick out of reading what T has to say now they have a new site where they can get there kicks.
I figured I did some people a favor (the people that claim they are board not having T around.

As for being as bad as T or calling the kettle black, I seriously have no idea what your referring to. what I said above that the responses of his were "childish and ignorant"
that seems to be a fact of matter. What would you call it?

And as for having something to do with pics on the other site.
Seriously?
we all no how he posts pics. those pics were already on that site from T in other threads, Along with pics of my deer that he claims are his. you think I posted those too?

Seriously, Im not starting anything, I simply replied to your thread, answered some Q. and gave some insite. If that is considered Bad by you or others than I opoligize and Ill not respond to any more of your threads or posts.

I dont think I would consider myself a one hit wonder either.

Butternut, Is there somthing wrong with putting up that link?

free country and all,

and if T is such a stand up guy and theres nothing wrong there, then again what was the prob. with putting up that link?

and ya I did add to some of the drama a year ago about some sheds and a perticular buck, that was it, how does that make me anything like T.

And oh ya, im still a member of this site.

one more thing Butternut,
If you like, I can post all kinds of BS pics. for you to spice things up.

hell I can tell you stories about the hundreds of elk, bear,200" deer that I have killed find pics off the net to go with the stories even if you like.

just kidding

Im out!

I always tell myself I need to respond more because I am on here daily and never imagined it would be about this. Seriously, when T first came on here I thought right away that he was arrogant and full of himself. I respect the fact he seems to love the outdoors as does everyone else on here but I really want this topic to go away for good. I dont care if it is a slow time or whatever its better than this garbage. He had every opportunity to make good around here and obviously he never did what they wanted. This site had to step up and thanks for that. Move on

Top Bottom