Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

open house at CIA

teeroy

Life Member
i over heard brady at the MIA shoot mention that CIA is having their open house this weekend (5th and 6th).

hopefully brady or one of the guys will pop in and give all the details. there will be some vendors on hand

[ QUOTE ]
check whitetail forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, why look in the archery forum for info on an archery shop?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check whitetail forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I hate to say it but...... that was funny.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check whitetail forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I hate to say it but...... that was funny.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mo, Curly and Larry
wedgie.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check whitetail forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the Tech talk 3D forum. No where does it say archery shop! NOOB!

More people look in the whitetail conference, that;s why i put it there Curley! LOL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check whitetail forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the Tech talk 3D forum. No where does it say archery shop! NOOB!

More people look in the whitetail conference, that;s why i put it there Curley! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so obvious that more people will read it in the Whitetail forum that there has been double the amount of views in this forum...

maybe we should cut superturd some slack, its not like he's a moderator or anything...........oooops that's right, he is
icon_redface[1].gif

well, maybe he forgot how a forum works....afterall, he's been "busy at work" and "remodeling the house" and has just recently made it back online. maybe's he's a bit rusty, from his vacation. just look at the pic in his signature....obviously he's delusional

Yes I must say you have good taste.There is just something about a girl with wild hair and piercings in her lip.Oh,and the way she sings.....wow.On a side note Chad,did you do a search on google for Storm Large?She has some REALLY nice pics on there......

why yes I did! enven though I am a mod here, I think that sig would have been deleted! LOL

Top Bottom