Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Personal best buck! -Self Filmed-

D-TRAIN

Last Sunday (Nov 9th) I was lucky enough to take my biggest deer ever and got all of it self filmed! This buck showed up on trail cam Oct 28 and at first sight I knew he was the buck I wanted. Never laid eyes on him until this hunt!

d93fffe685f4548d733b756ea6352f76.jpg

This was my first successful self filmed hunt after trying all of last season and this season. It is so much more difficult than I thought it would be, but that just made it all the more rewarding.

I hope you enjoy the video. I kept it simple and decided to leave out all the music that you typically hear. Just wanted the focus to be on the hunt and this awesome buck. Let me know what you think!

I'll quit rambling and let the video tell the story.

BE SURE TO WATCH IN 1080 HD!!!

http://youtu.be/d6B-olVS5Cc

Great buck and great job filming. I don't know about everybody else but I'm glad you didn't add music.

Did you catch your arrow on a branch just a few seconds before the shot?

Outstanding video! I also enjoy the lack of music. I think music kind of takes away from the realism of the outdoors. The slideshow at the end was a nice conclusion also. Keep it up! Oh yea, congrats on your best to date!

Top Bottom