Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Perspective of life

In my thouhgts and prayers. Im sure no words can help how u feel right now but know that faith, family and friends will get u and your family through this tough time. Lean on all three of them.

Perry...I haven't posted much in the past few years. I have the clock you made in my living room.Every time I look at that clock I will say a prayer for your brother because if he is half the decent man you are he deserves it. Stay strong and GOD Bless you and your family.

Sorry to hear that Moose. If I can help in any way let me know. Very hard to stay positive in these situations but your brother will need it. Take care old buddy.

Very hard, I have personally experienced losing a brother. Best wishes and prayers to you and your family

Rule #1: Bad shit happens to good people.

Rule #2: You can’t change nor can you explain Rule #1.

How you choose to deal with Rule#1 makes all the difference in the world; laugh, love, live, till the end.

I have lost four family members to cancer with the most recent being my brother three years ago. Prayers are sent.
My hunting season is probably gone but right now it's not very important anyway.
Your hunting season is more important to your brother than what you know. Hunt when you can, lower your standards and SHARE YOUR HUNTS WITH YOUR BROTHER!

laugh, love, live, till the end.

Like what Bonker posted above

Prayers sent Perry, like you said you all would like him even though we don't know him. I feel as I do through your Texas adventures and hope you both get to enjoy whatever amount of time you have left to spend together.

Last edited:
IMO....Cancer is the worst word in the dictionary. Prayers headed your way and your brother's way. Lots of good comments on here fellas. Thinking of you MooseHunter.

Sorry to hear that Perry. Cancer is a cruel and terrible thing. Thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Todd goes in today for a biopsy. He's already been told it is non-operable but maybe with some luck it can be treated. He called me Friday and all we talked about was guns, hunting and kids, just like normal. So it was a shot in the arm for me.

Prayers for your bother and I also have a close brother so I could only imagine how hard it is. You and your brother will be in my prayers and I hope everything turns out alright!

Top Bottom