Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pick ONE weapon?

Maybe its my miltary background, but I gotta hunt with a GUN... Love guns, the noise, the smell, the kick /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I love cleaning my gun /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepin Bowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bow all the way. To me there is no comparison to the challenge of getting close, drawing, and making a clean shot. </div></div>

yup!!

Bow, hands down! I love administering death from above with my "weapon of mass destruction/Bowtech." Lethal in every sense of the word. How am I doin' so far? Sound enough like a commercial yet? Lol!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wapsiguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have only bow hunted for a few seasons now but I can honestly say that the bow would definitly be my choice as well. I just wish I would have taken the sport up long ago.</div></div>

My thoughts exactly!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GregBickal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe its my miltary background, but I gotta hunt with a GUN... Love guns, the noise, the smell, the kick /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I love cleaning my gun /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Mine would be the bow,but Greg B. don't you remember the saying from basic training (This is my rifle,this is my gun,this one is for killing,this one is for fun.)So don't over clean your gun,it might go off by accident. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My antler handled Bowie knife.....

What does it for me is the pounce from the tree, making a perfect "slash and jab move", the crash to the earth, the struggle between life and death, avoiding the trashing hoofs and antlers, and feeling the life escape such a magnificent animal.

Knowing you are part of the natural process.

I may not physically be able to hunt with my knife much longer, and this brings me great sadness. When that time comes I must move on...

I am left with a blessing to have a deep understanding that it is not about the weapon of choice, but the challenge and pursuit, THE HUNT!!!

I don't hunt to have killed, but kill to have hunted...

</div></div>

You could need a break buddy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bow.

Top Bottom