Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

picked up a little blingbling over the weekend

He looks like an old duck. Ive been duck hunting for about 7 yrs now and havent shot a mallard with any bling on him yet. My dad has one but im hoping to score more someday. You can also buy bands at cabela's if you want but i dont see why people would. Congrats on a GREAT trophy, I would get him mounted if i were you.

Awesome I have been duck huntin for a while now and haven't shot any bands, had a couple shot out of the boat but haven't killed any. My buddy got a banded goose this weekend too. Congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome! I have never seen or even heard of a double band like that before!! Great kill!</div></div>

Nice!!

Sweet. I have shot more than 500 ducks and only 1 had a band on it. Have shot alot of geese with bands but ducks are hard to come by. For those non duck hunters out there, shooting this duck would be like shooting a p/y or a booner in this case with the double band in the whitetail world. Keep us posted on where they banded him when you get your certificate. Again congrats!!

Top Bottom