Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Piebald, double main beam and couple of nice ones

Plendl

Finally got another pic of the piebald. Still not the best pic but still neat to see. He was there 20 mins before I checked the cams too so must have just missed him.
picture.php

Here is another buck I have gotten pics of earlier and i could tell he was gonna grow something different. This is first time we have seen a double main beam around here. He is a 6x4 with 2 on the second beam.
picture.php

This next bucks rack may not be the biggest but he has a big body and looks old to me. Im guessing that he is 4+. What do you guys think? He is on the right in the first pic and the buck on the left I know is a 3yr old.
picture.php

picture.php

This next buck is the 3yr old in previous pic. He is a nice buck for around here. Kind of cool looking g2 on his right side with it being bladed or starting a split.
picture.php

picture.php

Really looking forward to this season!! so far it has been my best year for trail cam pics and from what i have been seeing the buck to doe ratio is 5 to one. Ino they are still in summer patterns but they tend to stick on that pattern around here till pre rut stages. Have some other bucks too that i have been getting on cam but pics are blury cuz its set too far from trail... so i moved it closer... But i know for sure there is a wide 8 close to 140s a 150s wide 10 and some younger 8s and a nice 9. Gonna have alot of decided to do on which ones will be on hitlist. Im still undecided on if I would shot the piebald over one of the others. Season cant come soon enough!!!

To me that big bodied deer looks like a 4yr old (or maybe 5) if I was looking at him in October or November. Being that the pic is taken in August instead of Oct or Nov I would say he is likely older than that and I would say in the 5.5 or 6.5 bracket this fall.

Imagine what that buck will look like body wise once he gets the juices flowing through him and we hit early November?!?! He'll be a holstein with antlers!!

I'll agree with the others and say that buck is 5.5+ He's got a pot belly and it looks like his brisket sags pretty good, too. He'll be a thick one for sure!

Top Bottom