Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Piebald Fawn - Wisconsin

NebraskaWhitetail

Some of you may have received these photos on an email. They've been making the rounds in cyberspace. The message had the following text associated with it:

"I took these photos coming home the other day. This is right off County Hwy O in Portage County, just north of Junction City (Northwest of Stevens Point). This is a piebald fawn. It was my good fortune that it was young and stupid since I was able to get within 10 yards of it. It ran a few yards, I walked up again and took one last broadside photo before it ran into the woods."

Just out of curiosity, I put all of those place names into a Google search and came up with location being Wisconsin (provided of course that nobody altered the text - and we know that never happens!
grin.gif
)

Still kind of neat looking, even if it is a genetic deficiency:

3300pb_fawn_01-med.jpg

3300pb_fawn_02-med.jpg

3300pb_fawn_03-med.jpg

3300pb_fawn_04-med.jpg

3300pb_fawn_05-med.jpg

I am hopeful there is a University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point- or else my degree is rendered useless

All geographic references are indeed from central wisconsin

[ QUOTE ]
I am hopeful there is a University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point- or else my degree is rendered useless

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, who ever said a degree for UW-SP was a usefull anyhting anyway?

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Grammar OE800?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Grammar OE800?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw,no excuse, I'm at work. I could blame my sw Iowa lakaedukation.

The 'Bonker

Iowa Lakaedukation

I've heard quite a bit about that educational institution. Isn't that the one where they lead you down to the lake and hold your head under water? Those that survive are instantly granted a diploma, irregardless of the brain damage suffered by the prolonged immersion. Thus the name, Lake of Education?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Iowa Lakaedukation

I've heard quite a bit about that educational institution. Isn't that the one where they lead you down to the lake and hold your head under water? Those that survive are instantly granted a diploma, irregardless of the brain damage suffered by the prolonged immersion. Thus the name, Lake of Education?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Close, it is laka-edukation=lack of education. The lake of education was the toilet in the boys room. Swirrlies suck. 'Speccialy when that turd comes around for the third or fourth time and hits you in the nose, again.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Swirrlies suck. 'Speccialy when that turd comes around for the third or fourth time and hits you in the nose, again.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and just like that, this thread is in the toilet! No graceful spiral downward, just a solid "splunk".
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Swirrlies suck. 'Speccialy when that turd comes around for the third or fourth time and hits you in the nose, again.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and just like that, this thread is in the toilet! No graceful spiral downward, just a solid "splunk".
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Without even so much as a courtesy flush.

The 'Bonker

A buddy and myself were heading on a snowmobile trip along hwy 51 and saw a albino deer. We both looked at each other in disbelief but it was mixed in with several other deer. We thought playing that close to the road that it would be lucky to stay alive. It was close to Iron River, WI.

That is one of the most unique piebald deer I have ever seen, just like the comments in this thread, very very unique! I did indeed get those pictures in an email. The guy that sent me those said she looked freaky, I thought that the markings were the most awesome markings I've ever seen! From Horses to cows, none as cool as this.

Yeap thats just NW of Stevens Point, but the wrong direction from Rusty's Backwater Saloon for any Pointer Alumni out their.

Top Bottom