Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pig 8 Pointer

Coach

I picked up my trail cam yesterday. It had been out for 11 days. All 26 pics were taken the first 24 hours it was out and it appears to be all different deer. Six bucks in the same spot and a huge Bobcat also. Check out the body size on this beast! What a hog! Can you say trailcam contest contender. I will post other pics soon.
peace.gif

Attachments

• 33894-CoachCam_Big8.jpg
    33894-CoachCam_Big8.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 147
That is one AWSOME picture. PIG does not start to describe that great deer!! I guess we know where you will be hunting this fall huh?
peace.gif

I hung a stand just off this trail on Sunday and cut some shooting lanes. This was before I had developed the film. I'm calling him the Notch buck, if you look at his right ear it has a big notch cut into it!

DANG! What a great buck! I agree, his body is huge, but so are his antlers! Best of luck this fall trying to get him!
waytogo.gif

Man what a stud 8 pointer. It takes a lot of antler for an 8 to go over 140, this one far exceeds that. Good luck in your pursuit for this buck this fall.

You better have a 4x4 four wheeler when it comes time to get that one out of the timber.

What a deer!
waytogo.gif

Tall.....check
Wide.....check
Thick....check
Good Symmetry....check

I'm still jealous.....you guys are killin' me.

hags

Top Bottom