Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pimping land for sale

bjkpharmd

I am selling a small property in the classifieds. Looking at all the pictures I really had second thoughts but even when I lived in Iowa I didn't spend much time there. Christmas isn't that far away, great gift idea?

Looks like a nice spot Pharmer. Did you ever pull trail cam pics off that property? Might help.

Sorry- no trailcam pictures from there. Camera was at the farm down south until it was stolen.
This place is only going up for sale so I can do a tax exchange for a place down here.

dammit man.....I can't think straight with that avatar of yours.....where's that Beatle's White album....I'm feeling a litty hippyish....give peace a chance.

Pharmer,
Any harvest pics from your property? Also, any trouble with people crossing over from the park?

Never had the chance to hunt it. This is the second year I have owned it. Trespassers were in it mushrooming the first year- I think it was better the second. Same as anywhere, you have to be there or near to keep people off private land.

Top Bottom