Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Piston Point Broadhead Review

Very nice review Todd.... Thanks for sharing it with us....
waytogo.gif

Todd:

I appreciate your thought out review. Any general comments regarding blade sharpness ?? With blades that thick I was wondering how the edge was. Thanks again.

Great review... I like to see reviews where guys actually shoot them at angles, not just broadside like the manufacturers commercials show.

[ QUOTE ]
Am I allowed to post graffic pics (lungs & blood) and what-not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking if you throw a "Graphic Pic" warning in the subject, you've warned people. But hey, what do I know? I just hang out here.

[ QUOTE ]
Am I allowed to post graphic pics (lungs & blood) and what-not

[/ QUOTE ]

i DO know you are allowed to put it in a pm to me
grin.gif

actually, its preferred

The review was quite impressive! I checked around though and read some other eviews from guys that used them. A few said they were not sharp enough, and some said they did not fly right. I think I will stick with my Rockets. They have not failed me yet. Guess everyone has their favorites. Actually how much improvement can you make after awhile? Someone is always trying though.

Top picture shows the holes through both lungs. These are exactly the size of the holes as they came out of the chest.

The next picture is the entry hole, which again isn't being stretched to exagerate the cut. It was completely open upon impact and cut the hell out of everything between point a and b....

Also - blade sharpness is enough to cut hair on my arm - blade sharpness is not an issue.

Accuracy - w/ a .55" flight size - what in gods green earth would give anyone the idea that these won't fly AWESOME????? They fly exactly like you're field points - I have my whole team shooting them, no-one has had issues. I would guess the arrow would have to be leaving the bow side-ways to have an issue with these heads....

Just posted what I read in other reviews where they could be purchased. Again, everyone has heads they like and dislike. They all KILL deer.

Top Bottom