Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please help

KSQ2

PMA Member
I've tried uploading pics several times the last couple of weeks. They all upload small. Some of these are the very same pics I uploaded a month ago just fine. I thought my album was too full, so I deleted everything and still I'm having the same trouble. I've tried resizing unsuccessfully, I get the dimensions within the required specs and they still upload small. What am I doing wrong? It doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. Some of the pics are right off a moultree d-40, and they AREN'T big files. I'm beginning to get a little frustrated; I've sent p.m.s to several moderators, but I think they're all hunting.:grin: Please help!

I've had that problem when I upload mulitple pics at the same time. Also, I seem to have the best luck going into my user profile and opening my album from there. Finally, don't forget to click "save changes" after the upload and make sure the "move to album" dropdown is your album. Not sure if that helps or not.

Set up a Photobucket account and Copy/Paste links from that. Its free and will store pictures without any chance of losing them from a PC crash at home (hopefully).:way:

agree.gif

Top Bottom