Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please Please don't diminish

I know what your wishin, elevated convection. which means,,not alot touching the ground, but some. Alot of wind though and lightning! As is mostly the case, whatever is coming across Iowa usually seems to get to the SE late, twards midnight, when things calm down. Sad to say it.

Yep,,happening again, nice complex along and north of I-80,,then a diminishing break, and the southern batch is headin down into MO. Sorry SE Iowa!

Eveybody's whining about the heat!!! How many of you actually have to work in it!!? Not leave your house to your car and the scurry on into work! But the folks that work 8-12 hours a day in it!! HMM?? :confused:

I worked outside all week so far. From 6 to 2;30 today. Every day so far June and July. Nice for you Waterloo,,big gap to the south.

Not a drop of rain in western warren county.. watched rain go north and south of our place. It's nice to see mother nature likes us

We got a little rain, but alot of dang wind came with it. Flattened my garden, upset my pool, and blower 1/2 a top out of one of my trees.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Bizarre as usual and always- some areas pummeled with rain- others not near as much. I am thinking I got around 3/4" on my place. We all need 3" but take anything. Even if u got a little & r hanging on- there is some more possible rain coming up here as well. At least on my area.

pouring in coralville right now.

Just goes to show how spotty things are...I live on the SW edge of Iowa City and we got mostly wind, very little rain last night and I stayed up until midnight tracking the storm on radar to see if our farm in SE Iowa would get under a cloud. So by midnight there were only a few drops in Iowa City where we line, yet Coralville got some rain.

Top Bottom