Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please Stay Off the Tramp

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Wish this was my backyard
C7787359.jpg

Nice! There must be a few too many in that area; getting pushed out of the traditional bedding cover. Good pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha, I love that picture. Got in an email a few weeks ago. Where would you put a stand? </div></div>
Honey, it is time to turn the deck into a ground blind.

It's a Rednecks High Fence Deer Farm and it would appear he had to much Muscadine wine and installed the fence upside down.

The deer are taking a cigarette brake after filing in the weeks orders for Tink's buck urine.

or???

I really think this post belongs in the Habitat Management section... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here we have been planting trees, putting in foodplots, etc, and all we really needed was a big trampoline out in the pasture to draw all the deer in! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigMac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a Rednecks High Fence Deer Farm and it would appear he had to much Muscadine wine and installed the fence upside down.

or??? </div></div>

HAHA thats great!

Top Bottom