Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Thoughts

MW Peewee

Many of the current PMA members are always making comments about how great it is (and I am sure it is more than worth the measly $16).... but I also know there are many people like myself that don't find it appealing to pay for something before we can see or touch the goods.

So I'll throw an idea out for the Admins.... if possible, why not consider opening up the PMA with read-only access to guests for a couple days, one log-in per user, or whatever, and let us all see what we would be getting. I can guarantee you'll get my $16 if its anywhere near as good as the other members say it is... and I bet many others would feel the same. Just my thoughts.

Thanks.

MW Peewee

Great idea.
I've been a member for a long time and have always planned on joining...just never have.I will anyway... but it would be a great way to let everyone know what they are missing.Its an effective marketing tool.Alot of big internet sites offer free premium content for a short time in order to boost members.
Just sayin.'

I'm joing up right now while its on my mind ...but it's a good idea.

[ QUOTE ]
Many of the current PMA members are always making comments about how great it is (and I am sure it is more than worth the measly $16).... but I also know there are many people like myself that don't find it appealing to pay for something before we can see or touch the goods.

So I'll throw an idea out for the Admins.... if possible, why not consider opening up the PMA with read-only access to guests for a couple days, one log-in per user, or whatever, and let us all see what we would be getting. I can guarantee you'll get my $16 if its anywhere near as good as the other members say it is... and I bet many others would feel the same. Just my thoughts.

Thanks.

MW Peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I don't see a problem with it....shoot me a pm if you're interested and we'll let you check it out for a day. Truth be known though, you'll need way more than a day to go back through everything, especially the PMA Harvest Forum.
CRITTER

We actually did a trial week for anyone interested a year or two ago, but enough on the pimping, if CRITR is hooking you up with a trial I'll be interested to know your feelings when the time comes.

come october you`ll wish you paid the $16 cause this site is get`s hot!
flame.jpg

Man I just noticed that I have been a member for 6 years and only have 42 post!!!!

I really need to just stop reading everything and start posting more!

well worth it!!

but you guys are right....
come October 1, you wont want to be without it!!

is it worth it!!! I would have paid 25 dollars just to read Rackaddicts blast on Muddy!!! (no Offense Muddy but they paid you back)!!!

The 16 bucks is gravy! The expensive part about Joining is the 2 weeks you give everything else up to catch up!

The priceless part is all your coworkers and family members looking at you strangely as you spit pop through your nose as you read A bonker reply about something as retarded as a box being delievered!

Oh, and the pictures, stories and tidbits get even better!!!

As a member and a Sponsor, I am proud to say "thank you" to all the Admins, moderators, other sponsors, and other members! This site is one of a kind and you all have made it that way!

To make the comparison simple, " Anyone can feel free to use the crapper, but the TP is gonna cost a few dollars! You are free to decide whether or not it is worth it!"

THANK YOU!!

[ QUOTE ]
" Anyone can feel free to use the crapper, but the TP is gonna cost a few dollars! You are free to decide whether or not it is worth it!

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Or you can just use the PSE for the TP...
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on Limb. We all know Bowtech is the softest tissue!!
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Well..it worked.
Limb let me in to look around and I just knew I had to be part of it.
Way better than any magazine subscription for roughly the same price.
Now I know what I'll be doing all weekend...there is ALOT in there.

waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well..it worked.
Limb let me in to look around and I just knew I had to be part of it.
Way better than any magazine subscription for roughly the same price.
Now I know what I'll be doing all weekend...there is ALOT in there.

waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

Top Bottom