Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA

KansasHeadHunter

For you guys who are not PMA members, nows the time.Its not even Nov. yet and there is some world class monsters getting laid down.You have no idea what you're missing.It's only getting started!It's as cheap as a magazine subscriptin but 10 times better.

Is there any ads for sexual disfunction in men,because that is what my magazines deal with most.lol.Sell me on it a little more,what makes it so special?

vrod, there are no ED ads in our PMA section. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here's some information on the paid section. Basically for the price of a cheap magazine you get access to 3 private forums. A regular posting forum, the PMA harvest forum (has 2 deer over 200 inches in it right now), and the PMA Legends forum. The legends forum is where someone mis posted and everyone ran with it basically giving them chit to the point that we dare not forget he post. Anyway, the main reason we formed PMA was because a lot of us cared for this site so much that we wanted to chip in and help with upkeep and maintenance of the web site. So, that's the jist of it but here's another link anyway.

PMA thoughts

I second all that. There are some hog bucks being posted on there and the stories that go along with them are great.

Plus, you get to hear all of bonker's crazy stories

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vrod, there are no ED ads in our PMA section. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
</div></div>

Only some folks that suffer from it. Gunpuppy870 just joined the ranks of the dysfunctional. And on his birthday no less.

Kids.

The 'Bonker

Their is some great stuff in there that flows over into the regular section that you will see many of us laughing about but the true joke is pieced together inside!! It is dirt cheap and worth every penny. TONS of great tips and a lot of extras!

THE PMA MEMBERSHIP IS UNDERPRICED IN MY OPINION.I HAVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR A FEW MONTHS AND HAVE GOT MORE THAN MY MONEY WORTH.I GOTTA WATCH IT THOUGH,I FIND MYSELF ON HERE MORE ALL THE TIME,I'M BECOMING LESS PRODUCTIVE AT WORK. I'M CONSTANTLY CHECKING THE HARVEST FORUM LOOKING TO SEE WHO PUT A BIG ONE DOWN.

Ok...will someone help this dumb guy out...what does PMA stand for? I typed in PMA into a google search and got... produce marketing assoc, Pilates Methods Alliance...etc...not sure I want $10 of pilates advice... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

$16 is the same as a magazine subscription. most magizines come every month, or less. alot of the ones i get are only half full of articles that interest me. PMA is like getting a new magazine every couple days. more, bigger deer than RACK magazine, better info than deer & deer hunting, more humor than mad magazine (or that one page of playboy), and you get to help support a site that you have been enjoying, for free, for years. drop $16 if you have a year to decide if it was worth it. that comparison to a magazine subscription is spot on. join the PMA, and do a comparison. take any 2 of your hunting magazines, hell, make it 3. everytime you open one of those magazines, keep track of the time you spend, reading, browsing, through the pages. compare that time spent, to the time you spend reading the posts in the PMA. (for the next 2 months) compare the quality of buck in the pages of the magazines to the bucks that show up in the PMA section. if the PMA doesn't rack up 10 times the time/enjoyment spent looking at your favorite magazines, don't renew next year.

Thanks for the information. I will have to join the PMA...I just wish I could get it in print form so I could throw it next to the john with all my other bowhunting magazines. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iatreehugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wish I could get it in print form so I could throw it next to the john with all my other bowhunting magazines. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Easy... get a lap top and a wireless router hub...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....(or that one page of playboy)....</div></div>

You mean there is something besides photos in Playboy? Since when?

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom