Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Political Stupidity

Tip Over & Capsize…………………………is there a congressional metal for stupid? :confused:

I wonder if that was after a two martinni or three joint lunch.

I had heard people talikng about this guy but I thought it was BS. How could an elected official really say that crap? Well, he had the munchies at the same time so anything is possible. How could you as a voter say with any pride at all that "I voted for him?".

The 'Bonker

CNN reported that the politition later said he was using sarcasitic humor to try and get his point across. One member of the military on Guam even reported to his post with a life jacket on. He had a sense of humor too.

Wow! People really to get out and vote. That is a disgrace to our country right there!

Have you seen his eyes while speaking? He's some kind of talking while asleep... :D

Last edited:
The really sad part is over half of his constituents agree with him.

On a second note,, I would not want to play poker with the Admiral.. Anyone that can keep a straight face thru that is something else.

Top Bottom