Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pop Up Blinds

petherss

Hey fellas. Do pop up blinds seem to spook turkeys? I've always heard they don't. It could be a wide open field one day and have a pop up blind in it the next and they wouldn't care one bit. I have a situation where I need to put one under a power line to get to a few gobblers. Just don't want to spook them too bad. Thanks

It doesn't bother them a bit.
waytogo.gif

I've had them in open fields (right in the middle) and have had shots at fully mature toms. Don't think you'll have any trouble, but that is just from my experience. I'm sure there is some evidence from the other side as well. I'm 100% convinced that the only thing a pop up blind spooks in the open is deer!

Like I said, just one guys opinion...

I'll let ya know how it goes. That is if I still have enough brain cells left from sitting underneath the powerlines and celebrating after the hunt. ha.
beerchug.gif
Also hope to video the hunt too. Last night I had two gobblers come running in but then hung up about 70 yards away. They didn't want to cross the powerline to get to me. So....I'm going to them tonight!

Top Bottom