Possible #2 or 3 in MN shot opening weekend

SEMN

RUSHFORD2012.jpg

Supposedly shot in Rushford MN over the opening weekend. 227 1/8 and will most likelty be #2 or #3 in the state. Guy must of had a professional photographer with him...lol Came from 2 different reliable sources so we will see...

RUSHFORD2012.jpg

Supposedly shot in Rushford MN over the opening weekend. 227 1/8 and will most likelty be #2 or #3 in the state. Guy must of had a professional photographer with him...lol Came from 2 different reliable sources so we will see...

That is a real giant! SE MN will be up and coming with new regs

WOW that's a hog. I know a guy whose got pics of a 220+ in SE MN and that's not the same deer. That area produces some slammers. Congrats to the hunter.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
RUSHFORD2012.jpg

The photographer is a friend of mine, the pics were taken across the river in Buffalo County, WI. 234" gross, 227" net, 196" 8X7 typical frame

It's not that far away, just across the river a little...maybe he's. WI hunting MN. lots of folks hunt both sides of river...hve done it a couple years

It's not that far away, just across the river a little...maybe he's. WI hunting MN. lots of folks hunt both sides of river...hve done it a couple years

I was going to say that as well. Just across the river is all. I would still want pics in the same area I killed him tho.

Wow! That's a crazy buck! I have a buddy who has a place in Rushford I am trying to see if he has heard anything on this buck. Can't seem to find anything on the web yet. I will update if I hear anything.

My fault guys...the link that I posted is a different buck I think. There was a little confusion by me and a couple other people on a different forum. Either way, 2 monsters taken for opening weekend.

Back