Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Possible new Wisconsin Archery record

SEMN

Ill post a pic when I get a minute at the computer but you can google it. It's in the Outdoor Life Monster Buck forums already with a pic. 244" apparently. It's a pig. Check it out. Shot Sept 18. Was well known deer I guess in Waukesha county... Possible suburban buck...?

Ill post a pic when I get a minute at the computer but you can google it. It's in the Outdoor Life Monster Buck forums already with a pic. 244" apparently. It's a pig. Check it out. Shot Sept 18. Was well known deer I guess in Waukesha county... Possible suburban buck...?

Here's the pic.

image-2901645690.jpg

That's a nice deer and yes I too would have shot him. I'd have shot him if his antlers were 1/10 that size but...I'm slightly biased towards bucks that have been at the ol' juice so to speak. You know, steroids for deer. Enhanced mineral food plots and the like. The antlers don't look quite natural, their a little too big and well...disproportionate.
It makes me wonder why we would ridicule Lance Armstrong for doping but will do it to the animals we chase. I kind of feel like that's cheating. Kind of.

Last edited:
That's a nice deer and yes I too would have shot him. I'd have shot him if his antlers were 1/10 that size but...I'm slightly biased towards bucks that have been at the ol' juice so to speak. You know, steroids for deer. Enhanced mineral food plots and the like. The antlers don't look quite natural, their a little too big and well...disproportionate.
It makes me wonder why we would ridicule Lance Armstrong for doping but will do it to the animals we chase. I kind of feel like that's cheating. Kind of.

Huh?

Very cool deer! Helluva rack and a double throat patch to boot.

That is definitely a bare bow :rolleyes: If I was a betting man I'd say that's a pen raised deer. Hope it's legit but highly doubt it :drink1:

Oh you would have shot him too

Hog! Hope its legit. The picture says whale-talesarchery.com found the facebook page and has same picture on the page. Lots of comments about the bare bow and possible pen raised. They said its real but never did comment on the bare bow comment. HMM!

That is definitely a bare bow :rolleyes: If I was a betting man I'd say that's a pen raised deer. Hope it's legit but highly doubt it :drink1:

Looks like he either owns or is at an archery shop. Could have taken his gear home and wanted one in the pic, so they just grabbed one off the shelf.

Looks like he either owns or is at an archery shop. Could have taken his gear home and wanted one in the pic, so they just grabbed one off the shelf.
That's what I was thinking, since the vehicle in the background has the name of a shop on it.

Holy smokes that is a giant!!

Not to be "that" guy, but seriously, let's let the authorities figure that out....how about we stick to the congratulations on a deer of a lifetime. If we find out later it was not legit, then he subjected himself to the criticism he LATER deserves...

What a monster! Congrats to the hunter :way:

Legit or not, that deer deserves a pic somewhere other than in front of a van pushing an archery shop. Gag me with a wooden spoon.

Top Bottom