Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Post your favorite!

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
I thought it would be cool if all of us posted our favorite trail camera photo. Here is mine. It's not the biggest buck I have a picture of, but I have seen him twice while bow hunting, so that makes it mean more to me, however, for the most part I just thought the picture was my best one, with it being in the day time and with the snow. Everyone post your favorite pic!
3590Big_10pt_Monroe_County_Buck-med.jpg

This is mine, even though the picture is kinda crappy from resizing, I love it because my dad got him this year.
smile.gif

1005big_boysss-med.jpg

<font color="blue"> Shovel </font> were you the one that put the shed in the pic or was this just a once in a life time pic.?

Here is our favorite. We got about 30 different pictures of this deer at two different settings.

5551Massy.JPG

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Hey Hunterman,

Those Moultrie Digital Game Spy's are pretty cool aint they?

Ghost - I've got to go home and check this afternoon but that pic looks almost exactly like a buck that was filmed on Prime Time #9. I believe they were hunting in Iowa, and they never got the deer.

5477-29-05_041resized-med.jpg

We found this guy dead in early October. It appeared that he likely died shortly after this photo was taken. We have his sheds from the past two years and now his rack with some velvet still on it.

547Bow_Hunting10-15-05_024resized.jpg

This is my favorite, I had 3 encounters with this buck during bow season, without any available shots. I saw him two weeks ago so I know he made it through.
12Big10-1-med.jpg

Not sure why I think this one is my best...I just like it tho. For as close as the shot is, the clarity of it is excellent.
933closeup.jpg

Hey Pete,

That is going to be a booner for sure next year so not taking him this year was ok. Keep us posted with the pix this July as you get them.

Shredder....I love that shot! Nice!!

I could not choose between these so I posted both of them. I never saw the first one at all and only saw the second buck once.
557583270-R1-07-7A-med.JPG
557583270-R1-10-10A-med.JPG

This is a couple years old already. I accidently grabbed a role of my wifes black and white film. I thought the pics turned out pretty cool.
788IM_A0005-med.JPG

Top Bottom