Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Potential new Missouri state record typical....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Not sure if anyone has seen this buck yet. I got this off of Missouriwhitetails.com.

Scott Fowler of Florida may have taken a new #1 Missouri record archery buck Sept 18th while hunting at Poosey Conservation Area in Livingston County. Unofficial green scoring of the buck topped 195. The state record for archery is 191 4/8 which was taken in St Louis County in 1999. It will surely surpass the old Livingston County record of 171 1/8 held by [censored] West. His buck was harvested in 1986 with a rifle.

2388fowler3.jpg

that is a dandy. I sure wish something like that would walk past me this year. He would be going home in the back of my truck. It would make great rattling antlers. (Just Kiddin)

Yup he is a good-un... think I have seen this one somewhere before tho... anybody know???

Yeah the PMA Conference couple days ago... sign up fella's you won't be disappointed!!!
waytogo.gif

Re: Potential new Missouri state record typical...

Someday ... a buck like that will be mine! What a great buck!

Okay the antlers are huge, but look at just the head itself. In the words of Stan Potts "That thing is an absulute giant!!"
grin.gif

Here is the story and final score on the buck. The story is towards the bottom of the first page.

missouri buck

How in the world could the official score be so far off from the green score.....it looks clean enough.

i know i pry shouldn't say this, but i know that some of you were thinking the same thing and if you didn't notice or you don't know what i am talking about, go back and look again! but don't you think they should have given this buck a different name that what they gave it?
grin.gif

I know what you mean too...lol. I am highly doubting that buck represented his name in the woods..I would more less think it would be daddy myself but some of them Missouri people are a little......well I will stop there lol

Top Bottom