predator calls

fbfzh2005

MATHEWS CHILL
just bought the new alpha dog predator call by primos.. has anyone ever used this model before? what did u think of it?:way:

Had a little experience with a friends and they are very nice...he actually returned the low end fox pro for the alpha...if that tells u anything with how big of a rant and rave how good fox pros are

well tryed it out tonight didnt call anything in but if u called one in everytime it would be called killing and not hunting...the alpha dog sounds awesome...:way:...

Has anyone heard it side by side compared to a fox pro... as far as volume and sound quality? Id like to get one but I dont want something that wont have enough volume, sound quality and last.

Has anyone heard it side by side compared to a fox pro... as far as volume and sound quality? Id like to get one but I dont want something that wont have enough volume, sound quality and last.

I'm comparing to a Foxpro Spitfire. Volume is better on the Primos and sound quality is the same or better. Customer service would go to Foxpro. Being a new product time will tell how they last. I hope they hold up that's why I'm testing one.

well tryed it out tonight didnt call anything in but if u called one in everytime it would be called killing and not hunting...the alpha dog sounds awesome...:way:...

I've been told that if you call one in 1 out of 8 times you are doing well, but I wouldn't have a clue if this is true or not as I've only tried calling in coyotes a few times. Something I've always wanted to get into, but haven't made the jump yet!

A buddy and I called in a female yote Saturday morning with his new Primos Turbo Dog. It sounded great! She liked the baby cottontail in distress call. He also rigged up a Mo-Jo decoy to his call and it added that extra icing on the cake she couldn't resist. :way: I have read some reviews where people have returned the lower end fox-pro in exchange for the turbo-dog and wouldn't turn back. :way:

im a new comer to the sport of predator callin and the turbo dogg was my first purchase. so far nothing but i like hearing that others like it and are successfull. gives me more confidence that one of them wiley critters will come running yet!

I have wondered about the quality of the Primos calls. The ones I have looked at(no idea what models they were) looked like cheap chinese junk, but i have never seen one in action. Hope they work out for you guys. I've had a Foxpro FX5 for 5 years or so. Well worth the money.

Back