Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Predator camo

wapsiguy

PMA Member
Has anyone seen the Predator Deception 3D camo up close? I have ssen some shots of it on the website but I would like to get some others opinions. I am comparing the 3d to the fall gray camo.

Thanks

I got some last year that when it arrived had 3d deception tags on it but it is fleece and kind of hard to tell compared to normal clothing. I will say I am very disappointed with their quality on my two different sets of predator camo. I have seams blowing out and fraying everywhere. Next go about I am going to check out the grey wolf line of predator camo.

I have some samples coming from Jeff at GWW. Muddy, I will let you know what I think or maybe I can send you the samples when I make my decision.

Fall Gray is the best pattern IMO. Works in any season, any terrain, and will also make you look cool like Muddy! Also, Gray Wolf's Wolfskin XT is THE BOMB! Absolutely bulletproof compared to the old wolfskin which would tear easily if snagged on fences or briars. That was it's only issue, and the new stuff solves it. I also have some Fall Gray hat's coming made out of that material for my team and shows. With the Wicked Logo they look sweet!

Top Bottom