Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pretty Awesome

DOUBLE LUNG

Not sure who this guy is, where this guys is, or how many guys helped in this or how they did it. But either way it is pretty impressive.
556coyotes.jpg

I've seen a picture just as impressive trapped all by his lonesome by a guy named Ray Milligan. Some might know him on here because he is the owner of Milligan Brand outfitters in NM. Tell you the truth I'm not all that sure it's not an old picture of him.

That is cool. I do a lot of beaver trapping and coyote. I guess I trap everything. And this year they are letting otters being trapped. Trapper Pat needs to check that photo out.
smile.gif

Geez! I'm not only wondering how long it took to shoot that many critters, but how stinkin' long it took to hang all of them up on that barn!
bigshock.gif

I got this pic in an email a while back. A friend of a friend apparently knows this guy through a trapping forum, if I remember correctly he was from SD. Sounded like he took most of them by trapping, and a few by calling. However he got them, thats a boat load of yotes!
shocked.gif

Top Bottom