Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos 46 Trail cam and treestands for sale

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Bow Ben

I have a Primos 46 Truth camera for sale. Takes great pictures and is only a month old. Just a got new one I like better and have too many cams as it is so this one is for sale. Price is $100 for camera only(lock not included). I also have a new Primos 60 Truth camera for $140. If you buy both I will let them go for $230 total. I am located near Davenport or will ship for free. PM me with any interest or questions.

I also have one Rivers Edge Bandit hang on and two Ameristep Grizzly hang on's for sale. All stands are steel and have 2 inch straps for hanging, no chains. The Ameristeps also include a padded seat that isn't in the picture. Stands are in good shape and are ready for hunting season. Asking $40 each or take all 3 for $100. I will not ship the stands. PM me with any questions/ offers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
hey would like to purchase the stands and maybe the camera. shoot me a pm or email. i live in CR so not too bad of a drive for me

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom