Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos blind bag

Saw them at the local archery shop. Look like a heck of a bag for $20!

Here's the specifications:

* Model: GB010
* Zippered pouch for ground blind stakes
* Pouch to hold bow cam or gun stock
* 3 straps to secure bow or gun
* Pocket for tri-stool
* Padded shoulder straps for backpacking your equipment in or out
* Zippered opening on opposite side for holding your ground blind
* Made in China

I heard a standard Wal-Mart camp chair will fit in the chair pocket to. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I bought one from Boyd at Buck hollow sports, and its the best thing I've bought since the double bull blind!!!

Also, I'm going to throw in there that you HAVE to have the new Double bull chair. That thing is big and comfy. The outreach outdoors guys will agree with me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, I'm going to throw in there that you HAVE to have the new Double bull chair. That thing is big and comfy. The outreach outdoors guys will agree with me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

I'm picking up two tonight!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, I'm going to throw in there that you HAVE to have the new Double bull chair. That thing is big and comfy. The outreach outdoors guys will agree with me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Nanny,
Man I wish I had your money. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom