Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos buck roar

I used one one year and it worked okay. the second year not so much. dont use it any more. I have some flextone call that looks like an antler on the end that is suprisingly the best I ever used. I liked it so much I bought another.

I have the same call! It's called the buck collector. Works great! Bone collector people indorse it so that's why there's haters. But it brings them in. Doe/fawn bleats or grunts does it all! Also have a big game tree saw I have been using for five years! Never let me down!

I have one and It has worked in the past. The snort wheeze on it is loud and I have called bucks, from the ground, using the call. I think it is going bad though. You can't make soft, steady grunts with it.

If you are going to get a new call... I would get a extinguisher from Illusions. Olympic archery medalist Rod white indorses the call. I don't have it but it is sweet. You can do clicks, bleats, and I believe roars/growls with it. I believe they claim you can't over blow the call. If that's true that is nice.

I have an extinguisher, not a bad call but I would not say its the best call I have used. I also bought the black rack when they offered the set. Stay away from the black rack, junk...

I have an extinguisher, not a bad call but I would not say its the best call I have used. I also bought the black rack when they offered the set. Stay away from the black rack, junk...

Ewww, just watching the commericals where the Duck Commander crew endorses products makes me NOT want to buy them. The black rack looked pretty neat with and antler on each side, but see that Cy guy on the commercial was a total turnoff.:p

The Flextone antler end buck roar/snort wheeze is what I updated to. It works awesome. Used to have Primos buck roar no problems with that either. Now they make a million calls that essentially do the same thing.

Iam also getting fed up with someone famous trying to endorse something and make it seem so much better. Just so they get more money.

I bought one when it came out and it's the only grunt/roar call I use. Best call out there imo. Never had a single issue with it and I use it a lot!

Top Bottom