Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Primos = Customer Service!

bowman

Super Moderator
I got a Primos Truth Cam 35 at Christmas in 2010. I was very impressed with the battery life and pics through the 2011 season. In 2012 I began having some issues. Someitmes it worked great, other times the battery would be dead after only two weeks and few photos, and then it started putting a non-readable file on the card that could not be removed and sometimes when it did so it wouldn't take any photos.

My cousin had an issued with a different brand of cam and when he called the company about it he was told to send it in with $50 and they would see what they could do.:confused:

So, I emailed Primos and explained the issue I was having but after my cousin's experience I wasn't expecting much. I recieved an email advising me to send it in. I sent it in and within 2 weeks I recieved a brand new one in the mail!:eek: It seems that good customer service is a rare trait with companies these days. I really wasn't expecting much when I sent the camera in and expected to pay for what was done since the one year warantee was far expired. In my opinion, Primos went above and beyond with their response to my problem and there is no doubt I will buy from them again.

So, if you are on the fence on what brand to buy, Primos has my vote for outstanding customer service!:way::way:

I got a Primos Truth Cam 35 at Christmas in 2010. I was very impressed with the battery life and pics through the 2011 season. In 2012 I began having some issues. Someitmes it worked great, other times the battery would be dead after only two weeks and few photos, and then it started putting a non-readable file on the card that could not be removed and sometimes when it did so it wouldn't take any photos.

My cousin had an issued with a different brand of cam and when he called the company about it he was told to send it in with $50 and they would see what they could do.:confused:

So, I emailed Primos and explained the issue I was having but after my cousin's experience I wasn't expecting much. I recieved an email advising me to send it in. I sent it in and within 2 weeks I recieved a brand new one in the mail!:eek: It seems that good customer service is a rare trait with companies these days. I really wasn't expecting much when I sent the camera in and expected to pay for what was done since the one year warantee was far expired. In my opinion, Primos went above and beyond with their response to my problem and there is no doubt I will buy from them again.

So, if you are on the fence on what brand to buy, Primos has my vote for outstanding customer service!:way::way:

I have had similar experiences with Primos on my Dbl. Bull. They went above and beyond.

I need to send it in again and hope I have the same experience.

Nikon has excellent customer service as well. Hard to buy anything else when they treat customers like that. :way:

Their excellent customer service is why you both (Wayne and Tony) have ground blind bags for your blinds! I asked for a new $0.75 buckle, they sent me a new bag. I asked to get a strap re-stitched, they sent me a new bag. I am a big fan of Primos because of their customer service!

Had the same exact thing happen with my Primos 60 camera. Worked great for 2 years and I called them when it started having issues. Paid the shipping to have it sent in and received my brand new camera within a week.

I have dealt with Primos for the last several years for the NWTF, and I can't add much more than what has already been said. Fantastic people to work with. Haven't had a problem with my camera yet, but did have an issue with a hub on an older DB 360, and they remedied the problem with no charge and no questions asked. Plus, when ordering things for the NWTF, I always get some young thing with a sweet sounding southern accent! That makes it worth the call right there!

I have had good things from Primos also. I had a small turkey call the kind that you can hold in your hand while holding your gun IT was my father inlaws (now dead) and it had the spring broken I called Primos to see if I could get a new spring and had Will answer the phone. needless to saw they swnt me a pair of new springs and also told me to send it in and they would retune it for me all for no charge. Not many CEO's answer the phone anymore.

Top Bottom