Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Processing near Des Moines

arm

Leg
Anybody have any recommendations on a good processor or near Des Moines? Summer sausage sticks etc

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

I took some down to Ulrich's down in Pella and had sticks made. They only take boned out meat. I got the pricing sheet somewhere if you are interested. Took about 3 weeks before it was done.

We stopped using Ulrich's last year because the quality has gotten pretty bad. We took ours to Hunter Smokehouse mere Sheriton. I'll drive the two hours from where I live to take my deer there from now on. Extremely good. Their Italian sausage tastes so good you could feed it to someone who hates venison, and they would never know. I highly recommend Hunter Smokehouse.

We take ours to Intvelds in pella to get Bologna made. Best we've found got it done at ulrichs one year and gave it away or threw it away.

Northcoate in Melcher. Make sure you try their habanero ghost cheese beef sticks. Having deer ones made this year

Top Bottom