Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

protect 2nd amendment

muddy

This weekend while shed. Buck hunting I wrote all my reps about the 2nd amendment rights as well as my concerns/fears about what could be coming down the pipe.

Long story short I got a reply back from one and his response said that they have not heard the voice of the Iowa sportsman much at all, and as a result there is an OVERWHELMING majority for stricter gun control rules and regulations.

His ratio was 20-1 FOR gun bans in OUR STATE. I'm not talking national, I'm talking local. If this scares you then best get on the NRA website and start making your voice heard. They have a very easy way to contact those you need to contact. Be polite be concise be heard, or we won't be using semi auto ANYTHING in Iowa or anywhere else.

This thread isn't meant to stir a debate on the site, its meant to get your fingers typing and try to control what they're going to try and take away.

This weekend while shed. Buck hunting I wrote all my reps about the 2nd amendment rights as well as my concerns/fears about what could be coming down the pipe.

Long story short I got a reply back from one and his response said that they have not heard the voice of the Iowa sportsman much at all, and as a result there is an OVERWHELMING majority for stricter gun control rules and regulations.

His ratio was 20-1 FOR gun bans in OUR STATE. I'm not talking national, I'm talking local. If this scares you then best get on the NRA website and start making your voice heard. They have a very easy way to contact those you need to contact. Be polite be concise be heard, or we won't be using semi auto ANYTHING in Iowa or anywhere else.

This thread isn't meant to stir a debate on the site, its meant to get your fingers typing and try to control what they're going to try and take away.

Active liberals in Berkely east..err..Iowa City.

Got a couple of emails from Iowa Gun Owners today, guess they got my email from a recent purchase or CCW. I'd look 'em up on Facebook if I was on it. ;)

Aaron Dorr
Executive Director

Iowa Gun Owners

muddy said:

Can we ask who the reply back was from?

Top Bottom